From soil to life
News

PK 0-8-15 + 6MgO + 12SO3 MOP

NPK, NP en PK fertilizers

P: 8 % K: 15 %  

A range of compound fertilizers with a combination of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) – the most essential plant nutrients – which help to maximize crop yield and quality is called Straight NPK Fertilizer. Each compound, whether in prill or granule form, is designed to meet the average crop requirements.

Composition

EC-FERTILIZER: PK Fertilizer (+Mg+S) +8+15 (+3+6) : 8% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) Total,2% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate, 6% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble en neutraal Ammoniacalcitraat, 5% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble, 15% Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble, 3% Magnesium oxide (MgO) Total, 3% Magnesium oxide (MgO) water soluble, 6% Water soluble Sulphurtrioxide (SO3),

Triferto maakt gebruik van Cookies

Geef per categorie de keuze voor het gebruik van cookies aan. Wij hebben de cookies van Google Analytics volledig geanonimiseerd en daarom mogen wij die plaatsen zonder toestemming.

In onze Privacyverklaring is hier meer over te lezen. Graag de beste website ervaring? Vink dan alle vakjes aan.

OK