From soil to life
News

FertiFlow Terra Maize NP 21-6 Triferto Fertilizers

Liquid fertilizers

N: 21 %  

Triferto offers a full range of liquid fertilizers. From two large centrally located storage locations in the Netherlands, the liquid fertilizers can be mixed accurately to the desired formula.

Composition

EC-FERTILIZER: Mixture: NP Fertilizer (+S) 21+5 (+10) + Boron: 21% Nitrogen Total (N), 8% Ammoniacal Nitrogen (NH4), 4% Nitric Nitrogen (NO3), 9% Urea Nitrogen (NH2), 5% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) Total, 5% Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble, 10% Water soluble Sulphurtrioxide (SO3), 0,3% Boron (B) water soluble, 1,5% Humic Acids, – Ammonium nitrate-N 12%